The tenement house at no. 8 Floriańska St. was erected between 1912 and 1913 in the early modernism style with subtle geometric architectural
deccoration. The building avoided destruction or damage during World War II and was used according to it's original residential purpose in the
following years. In the 2nd part of the 1960s the architectural deccoration of the faccade was removed. Around 1995 the building suffered a fire
resulting in the destruction of it's original mansard roof. The roof was later reconstructed in a slightly modernised manner.
The project includes a reconstruction of the architectural deccoration of the faccade and a new decoration in the gate passageway.