The tenement house at Górnośląska 7A street was erected in 1926 according to a design of unknown architect for Juliusz Różycki, a Warsaw
pharmacist. After 1945 the tenement was turned into municipal flats, and later fell apart due to lack of apropriate repairs.
According to the design drew out by Proart office, the former tenement house was superstructured with one additional story with terraces. The
project also included new interior decoration and replenishing details of the facade, such as the main gate or balcony railings.