The tenement house at Jagiellońska 27 street was erected between 1911 and 1913 for Bernard Stefan Baliński according to an architectural design by
Karol Kuczyński. The house was one of the most modern in the Praga district with water supply and sewer system or electric lighting. After 1945 the
building was nationalised and was later used as municipal flats without considerable repairs. After 1970 part of the front facade's decoration and all
decoration of the inner courtyard elevations was removed. In 2016 the renovation, adaptation and reconstruction of the building started according to
an architectural design made by Proart office.