The tenement house at Noakowskiego 16 was raised in 1910 for Aaron Oppenheim. The building was probably designed by architect Edward Z. Eber and
luckily survived World War 2 without serious damage. After 1945 the tenement was adapted for municipal flats.
In 2014 the renovation process started with reconstruction, superstructure and interiors according to a design made by Proart office.