6 Dąbrowskiego Square,
The building was erected between 1881 and 1883 according to a competition design by Witold Lanci on the order of Karol Jan Szlenkier, a famous
Warsaw tanner. After 1918 the building was occupied by the Embassy of Italy. During the wartime it was slightly damaged with partial collapse of the
front elevation, The elevation was reconstructed before 1945 with the removasl of some decorative elements. After 1945 the building was still used as
the Embassy of Italy.
The project included the renewal of the gate passageway and elevations. The attic's decoration renovation including iron vases and banisters was
considered, as well as the stratigraphic investigation of the original paintscheme of the elevations.