The tenement house at no. 41 Stalowa Street was built between 1913 and 1914 on the order of Władysław Pachulski and Andrzej Domański. The building
was erected as one of few surrounding the arising market square between them. The tenement was primarily destinated for lower and mid class tenants.
After 1945 the tenement was nationalised and remained in use until 2017. Sadly during that time the building never underwent a major repair or
The project includes a renovation, reconstruction and superstructure of the former tenement with adaptation of the existing staircases and including
a new layout of small apartments in the interior.