The "Versal" villa was raised in 1909 in Skolimów (currently Konstancin) near Warsaw on the order of Edmund Gwizdalski, a Warsaw confectioner. In the
later period, the villa was sold to Józef Ostrowski, but after 1945 it was nationalised, diverted to municipal flats and as a result fell apart.
After the year 2007 the villa overwent a major renewal with reconstruction within the existing dimensions. The renewed house is awaiting for a new
owner since 2010.
According to the design drew by Proart office, the house was comprehensively refurbished featuring works such as e. g.: extending the basement's
height and adapting it's space for residential use, replacing all ceilings, reconstructing the decorative details on the elevations and renewing the
glazed gallery. In completion to the above mentioned design, a new garage house with additional guest rooms was added with it's architecture
harmonised with the historic villa.