PROART architectural office was started in 1994 in Warsaw. Since the beginning the firm was managed by architect Anna Rostkowska.
The firm’s purpose is primarily connected to designs made in historical and monument-registered buildings and architectural objects, adapting them for contemporary needs and purposes and historical facade and interior renovation (under the surveillance of the Conservator Office), as well as designing additions in existing historical architectural tissue.
Our team consists of design-license holding experienced architects and gifted faculty of architecture graduates with reliable knowledge and abilities within the range of designing historical architecture and details.
Independently of the foregoing specialization, our office successfully drafts designs of other purpose, such as:
- private manors and country houses
- multi-family residential buildings
- office buildings
- public space buildings and spaces – e. g. churches, parks, cemeteries, theatres etc.
- reconstructions and adjustments joint with the change of building’s owner or purpose.
- Historical and registry of monuments-listed objects interior designs.
PROART office holds numerous references issued by Polish and International investors for it’s architectural designs and implementations. In the case of the midtown palace reconstruction at Aleje Ujazdowskie 41 / Wilcza 1 street, our office held role of the sub-investor.
Amongst the buildings implemented with our office’s designs, the most notable are:
- Facade renovation and balcony reconstruction at Śniadeckich 23 tenement (1996).
- Elevations renovation and the new courtyard design at Śniadeckich 10 tenement (1998).
- Modernisation and reconstruction of the „Syrena” theater (2001).
- Modernisation and reconstruction of the former tenement house at Wiejska 19 street (2003).
- Renovation and expansion of the historic villa at Konstancin near Warsaw (2004).
- Modernisation and reconstruction of the former Water Chamber at Kłopotowskiego 1/3 street (2004).
- Construction of a new classical palace in Konstancin near Warsaw (2005).
- Modernisation of the former J. Jurkiewicza palace at Al. Ujazdowskie 41 street (2005).
- Renovation of the Halpert Chapel at the Evangelical cemetery of Augsburg confession in Warsaw (2006).
- Reconstruction and superstructure of the former tenement house at Wspólna 50 street (2007).
- Construction of the modern apartament building at Piękna 28 street (2009).
- Modernisation of the tenement house and the so called Struve’s villa at Piękna 44 street (2010).
- Modernisation of the former spinning mill at Żeligowskiego 3/5 street in Łódź (2010).
- Revitalisation of the public building at Pomorska 21 street in Łódź (2011).
- Expansion of the historic villa at Konstancin near Warsaw (2011).
- Reconstruction and expansion of a private house at Sadyba district in Warsaw (2011).
- Renovation of the Barska 7/9 residential building (2013).
- Reconstruction, expansion and superstructure of the former tenement house at Hoża 50 street (2014).
- Interiors of the „Galeria Wypieków” bakery with shop at Pl. Wilsona in Warsaw (2015).
- Modernisation and reconstruction of the Mokotowska 63 tenement house (2015).
- Reconstruction and superstructure of the tenement house at Noakowskiego 16 (2016).
- Construction of the new classical villa in Zielonka near Warsaw (2016).
- Modernisation and reconstruction of the former tenement house at Koszykowa 49A street (2016).
- Modernisation and reconstruction of the former tenement house at Górnośląska 7A street (2016).
- Construction of the new modernisty house in Komorów near Warsaw (2016).
- Construction of the „Ventana” residential estate at Walendów near Warsaw (2016).