The tenement house at Śniadeckich 10 was erected in 1912 for Adam Jaszczołt according to the design by splendid architectural firm of Wacław Heppen
and Józef N. Czerwiński. The building was one of the most sumptous in the then southern part of the city center. In 1944 the building was burnt and
lost the eastern wing of the inner courtyard together with the topping of the facade. After 1945 thetenement was nationalised and later used as an
In 1998 according to a design made by Proart office, the tenement underwent a renewal of it's interiors and elevations with the reconstruction of
some details and interior equipment (e.g. the reception doors and doors in the courtyard). According to the design a new concept for the inner
coutyard was finished with new new set of alleys, a new waterspout installed and organized greenery.